With only N5,000.00 account opening deposit and zero minimum balance, you can enjoy the exquisite benefits
of Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) current account which give access to internet banking, mobile banking,
SMS alerts, cheque books and debit cards on all the e-channels. This account does not charge for withdrawal
and does not attract COT.
The following items are required in addition to a completed account opening form.
- Valid identification card/international passport/driver’s license/voter’s card
- One passport sized recent photograph
- Utility bill receipt with your valid address in Nigeria
- Two satisfactory references
- CERPAC- Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Alien Card (West African nationals excluded)
Click here to download the form. Completed forms and documents can be submitted at Sterling Alternative Finance hubs and branches nationwide. Find a list of the hubs and branches here -- Branch List